Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Day 32!!! 7/24 -- HOME

Jarad drove all the way from Sandusky Ohio to Greenfield, about ten hours straight, with one lunch, one gas, and two pit stops.  The green forested hills and Massachusetts border were -- well, a welcome sight!  

Arrived home at 9 pm. Our odometer topped out in the driveway at 8280 total miles!  Wow!!  Thank you, dear Odyssey!  Even with three big boxes sent home, we still had a lot to unpack -- mostly rocks!
This is the view I'm looking at now from my bed. Romeo has found the warmest, softest spot in the house -- my belly!  He's purring and staying close. Cats hate to admit such things, but I think he missed me!  The air is refreshingly cool tonight, and it's good to not be in motion. Home. Sweet, familiar home.  Praise be!

No comments:

Post a Comment