Tuesday, July 30, 2013

7/30 Thanks Len!

My journey has filled me to overflowing with gratitude -- to God and to life and to the marvelous Earth. We live in an Eden that we don't stop to see, and need to open our traveler's eyes every day to the uncountable wonders and blessings surrounding us. 

But I especially give my gratitude to Len, who not only supported and funded our "car trek," but kept our home and yard, and animals and plants, in tip top shape. He sorted mail, paid bills, and did all those many other household tasks in addition to his usual hard work at the tire store.  

Thanks for letting me commemorate my 60th year in such a special way. Hope your trip to Iceland is equally inspiring!

 
(Our home in Bangor Michigan 1976-78.) 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue,
    It has been wonderful to catch some of your posts and see the photos. What a special trip! And thanks for raising our awareness about the support needed for our National Parks. I look forward to reading more. Thank you and Jarrad for sharing this amazing odyssey through your blog.
    Gratefully,
    Helene Powers helenepowers.com

    ReplyDelete