Sunday, August 4, 2013

8/3. Len's Text #1 from ICELAND!

Since Len and Taran Pretty much left for Iceland right after Jarad and I got home, thought I'd continue the blog with their almost daily texts. Enjoy!!

(BTW -- no photos)

Hi !   We  camped below a glacier last night and are going on  an expedition shortly.    There are free hot springs to go in most days.  The sights are constantly astounding   We actually turned back on a road to a lake after crossing  the third river in our car. Can you believe we both agreed to turn around ?!!

We get up late as it never gets dark so the nights last longer.   I think Taran is catching up on a summer of exhaustion!   Can't seem to send you pictures.   Sorry.   

Seeing this glacier is a religious experience  for me!   No customers no phones. Just us and God! I know you'd like it here.  Hope this text gets  to you and will keep in touch.   Taran is driving the stick shift like a pro.  Len

No comments:

Post a Comment